We’ve partnered with Complete Cover Group to provide great value car insurance for people with diabetes – with an exclusive offer of Free Personal Accident Cover with every policy.
Complete Cover Group works with leading UK insurance companies to competitive specialist cover for its customers.
Why choose Complete Cover Group?
Ensure you’re not paying over the odds and take advantage of:
- Great value policies with respected insurance companies
- FREE Personal Accident Insurance with £25,000 of cover
- Introductory No Claims Bonus for previous named driver experience
Get a quick and easy quote
- Call Complete Cover Group on 0333 400 1410*, quoting diabetes.co.uk or complete the form below to get a call back from an experienced car insurance advisor.
You’ll receive the best possible service from a helpful team of insurance experts, who’ll go out of their way to make buying your insurance simple.
What’s more, Complete Cover Group are also offering two FREE hypowallets (one for your car and one for home) with all new car insurance policies taken out through this service with Diabetes.co.uk.
You don’t need to go anywhere else
Through this exclusive partnership between diabetes.co.uk and Complete Cover Group, we are taking strides in our continuing campaign to bring people with diabetes the best insurance products for a lot less.
As one of the UK’s largest independent insurance brokers, Complete Cover Group has over 45 years’ experience helping drivers find the right cover for their situatio, offering:
- All levels of cover for all types of vehicles and driving experience
- Great value polices with affordable payment options available
- UK based call centre staffed by insurance experts
Getting a quote is straightforward
As long as the DVLA are aware of your condition and they are happy for you to drive, you can get a competitive quote in no time at all:
- Call 0333 400 1410* quoting diabetes.co.uk or
- Request a call back using the form above
|Result of Bodily Injury||Amount Payable|
|Loss of two or more limbs||£25,000|
|Loss of both eyes||£25,000|
|Loss of one limb||£25,000|
|Loss of one eye||£25,000|
|Loss of hearing||£25,000|
|Loss of speech||£25,000|
|Permanent Total Disablement||£25,000|
* Please note calls are recorded for quality & training purposes.